1. 3M clear bras should not be given wax with candles containing dyes or solvents. Some candles and other substances can bind with paint protective films. This can cause yellowing and blurring.
2. If your 3M clean bra has small scratches or abrasions, pour the alcohol over it and let it sit for 1 minute. Some scratches will disappear. It has been found that 3M brand paint protective films can be rubbed to remove scratches. You can visit https://www.paintprotectionfilm.nyc/ to find the best 3M clear bra.
It is best to let professional detailers do work like this because the process can be confusing or difficult, and cause more damage than repairs.
Image Source: Google
3. When the pressure is washing your vehicle, make sure to keep the end of the washing machine over 3 feet. High-pressure washers and touchless car wash can easily damage the newly applied paint protection film. Cleaning your car regularly is important to protect the paint and clear bra.
4. If you see bubbles or fringed edges, do not touch them. Take the vehicle back to the store after treatment. This is usually around 30 days. It is common if the edges are curved or peeling or bubbling about 1/8 "from the edges.
If the clear bra is brought to the edge of the hood or fender, this is acceptable, because the peeling edges can be trimmed and still provide good coverage. The pre-cut kit and bad cutting work that does not lead to the edge will leave a lot of paint open.
If you see 1/8 "or less peel bring the vehicle back to the shop and the edges are trimmed. If more than that, the store must replace the clear bra.
5. Paint protective film is usually protected by insurance. If you have an accident, make sure it is replaced as part of your insurance claim.