Drains can be cleaned in various ways, but the inconvenience caused up to that time can be very stressful and annoying. To avoid getting caught up in such chaos, you can take a few simple precautions at your end that will help you avoid clogged channels.
Clogged drains can be caused by many reasons, but the headaches and chaos caused are really not worth ignoring, so you must take some precautionary steps to avoid clogging the drains. You can also look for the best blocked drain plumber online at https://drainpro.ie/.
Image Source: Google
Some tips to avoid Drain that is blocked:
– Instead of using a chemical product, use a quarter cup mixture of baking soda mixed with 50 ml of vinegar, which is added to boiling water. This solution is used regularly will prevent your drain pipe from clogging.
– Make sure you do not pour the oily or greasy liquid into the drain, as this may not flow easily through the drainage pipe, causing blockages. The fat is encrusted to the side, thus narrowing the pipe width.
– This is a very clear tip, but most plumbers are asked for help because the drainpipe is clogged with large objects that should not be there.
– Avoid excessive use of detergent, as this causes detergent buildup on the inner wall of the pipe, thereby reducing water flow.
– Maintain routine checks if drainage is flowing freely by lifting the drainage cover periodically.