1) Keep trees and shrubs cut far back, away from your home. The closer they are to the doors and windows; the possibility of an increase in pests entering your home is more.
2) Check the caulking on windows and doors to ensure that they are closed.
3) Keep the door closed as soon as the entry and exit from your house.
4) Take your shoes at the door or leave them outside. Dust them from the outside to make sure you do not bring anything in, like ants or mosquitoes. You can check out pest control in Sydney via https://emersonsenvirocare.com.au/.
Image Source: Google
5) Dust your kids off after playing outside. Ask them to remove their shoes at the door and leave them outside. Check the hair and skin them for grass, dirt, spiders, and ticks.
6) Seek regular pest control service. Having your home inspected and sprayed for bugs regularly. Attic and garage has been checked for rodents such as mice and rats.
7) Do not leave food in the kitchen or around your house. Always put leftovers away immediately after eating. Wash the dirty dishes immediately. Leftover food particles attract bugs, like cockroaches, even if you do not see in your home.
8) Regularly empty the trash in your home. You have to empty your kitchen waste every day into account garbage from food.
9) It is very important for kitchen items like cereal. Make sure all boxes of cereal and flour containers are sealed.
10) Keep the windows closed. If you have to have cold air from outside, make sure your windows have screens to keep insects.